Now is the time to fix the next ten years. — Jim Rohn
A new decade!
Congratulations, everyone, we made it. We’re all here together at the start of the 2020s. It’s exciting, no?
Landmark moments like this are a great time to stop and reflect, to ask ourselves the heavy questions, to step out of the whirlwind of our daily lives and examine how we’re living.
Some questions we might consider:
- How is my life going, overall? Am I making progress?
- Am I spending my time in alignment with my values?
- What do I need to change about myself? What do I need to simply accept?
- Where am I going too easy on myself? Where do I need to lighten up?
- What am I doing that Future Me is going to be angry about? What am I neglecting to do?
- Where am I stagnant? Where am I overactive?
Who could I help that I’m not helping? Who could I allow to help me?
These aren’t easy questions to ask, and they’re even harder to answer. But they’re worth the time and effort.