Below are a few resources I’ve collected for possible reference by interested parties during my interview at Truman State on June 8, 2022.
The links below are examples of interesting ways higher ed. institutions are making institutional student success data available. These particular examples may not be appropriate for Truman (and I am not necessarily advocating for them), but neither are they unusual or atypical.
- Cal State System: Graduation Rates Dashboard
- University of Missouri: Grade Distribution
- Missouri State: Retention Dashboard
- Washington State: Student Dashboards
- University of Portland: Retention Dashboards
- UMass Boston: Undergraduate Student Success Dashboards
- UT San Antonio: Retention Dashboards
- Stetson University: Enrollment Dashboards